Tunes

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Marble Rye

With a bit of working going on where the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano, I flocked to the high country.Cloud cover made the pace nice and quick.
But views were amazing.
Too bad the old tavern stopped serving liquor....I could have used a good beer, or three
The ubiquitous flower-sky-peak shot.
And then it was JACKPOT! Holy cow, and old mill, with the metal center wheel still in the creek below.
Amazing waterfall, not looking too amazing in the 2-d image.
And the rain came as I drove away. I can't say the same for the dozen hikers left out on the trail hours behind me.

4 comments:

Team Trail Monster said...

Awesome pics! Love the mill. Bet there is a big cat living near by....

Jeff Kerkove said...

Good pics! Are you doing the Dakota 5-O?

fasterjim said...

Every time I visit your blog I suffer from pangs of jealousy!

William Schiano said...

Excellent photos, looks like a really sweet ride! How much for the guided tour?