Tunes

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Road Running

I've been trying to do a marathon run once month and ran up to Hesperus again recently.  The benefit of runs like this are the gas station stops where I can refuel with food that I normally do not eat.  I don't go too crazy with the junk food, but usually buy a big chocolate and almond bar from Hershey.  
 This run is actually 29 miles if I run direct through town on the way back, and to save time I even headed up the town nature trail.  I think if I stick to the better route is comes out a bit over 30 as I recall from the last time.  
The snow is still in good shape up high but melting down around town.  Hopefully we will get some more soon.

2 comments:

Michael Heitman said...

Merry Christmas Matt! Wishing you and your family continued mountain adventures in the new year! Mike

Matt said...

Back at ya Mike! enjoy the holidays!